2.3.10

How Anadagiri gave to me drugs to make me believe I was enlightened


How Anadagiri gave to me drugs to make me believe I was enlightened

“They will come dressed like sheeps(white) but they are wolfs”
MY DRUG EXPERIENCE WITH ANANDAGIRI IN INDIA
As the Oneness Movement cashes more and more money, their methods of spiritual affiliate merketing are getting damn good.Many innocent people are falling in this deep trap of deception and superstitious performance.Nothing they know about their unique intention: money making through brainwashing.People who keep in contact with these profesionals of mental abuse they soon lose contact with reality.When they meet with Anandagiri in their countries,these kalki guys in white made them believe that they have found the Christ or Krishna but all what is really happening are the normal effects of a good job of brainwashing.I still remember how Anandagiri talked about himself to a group where I was, teeling us that he was at the same level of Jesuschrist, but with just one difference:he could really take people to God.(Which Jesus couldn´t)I am not a christian either but this is the typical syndrom of a psicotic phase fed during many years of brainwashing.If you keep the contact with these people, who knows what you will become in a couple of years?Krishna?,Vishnu?the highest incarnation of South Dakota ,Bremen,Tijuana or Malmö?.Who knows..?
See this video and feel how you want to go to the Oneness Temple or whatever.IT is a very good job in brainwashing .Actually nothing will be given to you but images, videos, rituals and programamtion,If just by watching this video you may doubt that what I say about then is not true.Imagine what they will do with you in 21 days?
THE EFFECTIVE BRAINWASHING PROPAGANDA

0 comments:

Drugs rocket in AP